If you live in a drought prone area in the United States and maintain a natural grass lawn, you most likely have a very costly water bill. That can all change for the better if you get professional fake grass installation services from a local provider. You see, this type of grass needs no watering and very little continued maintenance to look pristine and green. If you’re tired of an expensive water bill, then read on and find it why a professional synthetic grass installation should be the next thing to accomplish on your home improvement list.
Drought Prone Areas in the U.S.
Here’s a short list of drought prone states in the U.S. These areas receive a reduced amount of rainfall, so it will be expensive to maintain a natural grass lawn. A synthetic grass lawn is a great idea for anyone living in the following areas:
- California – Some drought prone areas in California Santa Cruz, Fresno, Visalia,Merced, Madera, and Santa Maria.
- Nevada – Some drought prone areas in Nevada include Las Vegas, and Reno.
- Utah- Some drought prone areas in Utah are Salt Lake City and southern Utah.
- South Carolina – Some drought prone areas in South Carolina are Columbia and Lexington.
- Montana – Some drought prone areas in Montana are Southeast and Southwest Montana.
- Idaho – Some drought prone areas in Idaho include Twin Falls and Nampa.
- Washington – Some drought prone areas in Washington include Lyle and Wishram.
- Oregon – Some drought prone areas in Oregon are
- Florida – Some drought prone areas in Florida are Tampa. Ft. Lauderdale, Miami. Orlando, and Jacksonville. Artificial grass landscaping is a smart move if you live in the Sunshine State.
If you live in any of the states, don’t think twice about getting rid of your natural grass lawn and replacing it with synthetic grass. Here’s why:
- Your synthetic grass lawn never needs to be watered. This is because synthetic grass is artificial requires no water.
- Your synthetic grass lawn will always look good.Your synthetic grass will always be a beautiful emerald green.
- Your water bill will plummet. Believe or not, but your lawn is usually the one thing that costs the most on your water bill. With no lawn to water, your water bill will be a lot more affordable.
No matter what the weather is like your lawn will always look good when it made of synthetic grass.
Drought Prone Areas Around the World
Here’s a list of drought prone areas around the word:
If you live in any of the places listed above, a synthetic grass lawn is a much better option for you than natural grass. If that’s not an affordable option, pull up your grass, and replace it with river stones or mulch.
A Few More Benefits of Artificial Grass
Here are a few more reasons to make the switch to artificial grass:
- No mowing – Synthetic grass never needs to be mowed.
- No fertilizer – Synthetic grass never needs to be fertilized.
- No weeding – Synthetic grass never needs to be weeded.
And of course, synthetic grass never needs to be watered. No more sprinklers and no more water hoses!
This guest post was created by Frankie at:
Synthetic Lawns of Florida
2571 W Hillsboro Blvd, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442